What is leasing?
Leasing is a contract biding one party to deliver the leasing object for use to the other party, for a specified period, while the other party is bound to pay appropriate commissions for that.
According to the leasing contract: lessor provides the leasing object and gives it for usage to the lessee for a designated period, lessee pays a periodic leasing commissions to the leasing company according to conditions from the leasing contract.
- Quick and simple procedures
- Economically efficient solution of vehicle procurement
- Flexibility – adaptable leasing conditions depending on your possibilities and needs
- Possibility to renew and extend car pool and to make your company more efficient and more competitive
- Maintenance of liquidity and own capital
- Depreciation of the leasing object in lessee’s ledgers
- Openness and professional approach to each client, with application of long term international experience
Categories of vehicles that can be financed:
- Light delivery vehicles (vans)
- Delivery vehicles up to 3.5 T
- Delivery vehicles over 3.5 T
- Busses, trucks, semi-side-car etc.
- Equipment and machines.
What is the fastest way to the leased asset?
- Select the leasing object and get the offer of the supplier
- Send the offer to UniCredit Leasing to get an informative offer
- Fill in the financing request and send it along with complete documentation (request with the list of documents can be found on the web site) to UniCredit
- If the request is approved, financial leasing contract is signed
- Upon signing the contract down payment and other costs stipulated by the contract are paid
- Picking up of the leasing object from the supplier